FALL CLEANUP DAY, VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
The summer has come and gone :( so now it's once again time to do a fall cleanup of our beaches and other Association facilities. We are having a clean-up day starting 9:00 am on Saturday October 15 (rain date Oct 16). Once again, if we get a good turnout of 25-30 people, it should all take only a few hours. And to give you a little incentive, there will be a drawing for a $50 gift certificate for one lucky participant.
Some of the things we need to do to prepare for the winter are:
1. Remove rafts and store in the garage
2. Move picnic tables off the beaches. Repair and paint picnic tables as needed.
3. Clean up beaches
4. Restain portions of Levins Hall
5. Restain swing set on Ripple Beach
6. Remove and store volleyball nets, horse shoes
7. Clean up debris outside of garage
8. Clean swale on North side of Ripple Beach
9. Repair/prevent erosion at beaches
10. Clean Levins Hall refrigerator
There are several other smaller items to do. We will have a list ready on the 15th.
Please bring gloves, shovels, rakes, paint brushes, and other tools.
If you are interested in helping out on a day other than the 15th, please let Dave Urban (maintenance director) know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).