- This event has passed.
FINAL – Saturday Series Fishing Tournaments
September 4, 2021 @ 8:45 am - 12:00 pm
Saturday Series Fishing Tournaments
Thank you to member Steve Hogan (and family) for organizing a Saturday fishing tournament series on the lake for FHA members this summer. Please contact Steve directly with questions and to pre-register for each event: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7/3 – Saturday and then subsequently every two weeks for four or five tournaments. (7/17, 7/31, etc.)
- You do not have to attend all dates to participate.
- Registration will be at Hogan’s dock (Three docks South of Ripple Beach) between 8:45 AM and 9 AM start time.
- Entry pre-registration is encouraged but not necessary. Once 15 boats have registered then no more will be allowed.
- Two fisher-people per boat maximum.
- Each boat must have an FHA boat sticker, with at least one FHA member fishing.
- Entry fee of $10 per boat to be paid at registration.
- Boats must have a live-well or other aerating means to keep all fish alive. Live-wells will be inspected.
- All bass entered for weighing must be greater than 12 inches long, with a maximum of five bass entered into final weighing
- All fish caught during any tournament must be return to the lake safely, no exceptions. All bass caught will be returned live to the lake after the 12 PM weigh-in at Lollipop Beach.
- No live bait can be used during the tournament.
Points on each tournament will be awarded as follows:
- Two points per fish caught and alive at weigh in.
- One point for every pound in the bag. (no rounding up)
- Weight of any small mouth bass will be doubled.
- Five points for the “lunker.”
There will be an end of year accumulation of points to declare an “Angler of the Year” – AOY Points will be determined by:
- Total cumulative points from tournaments fished.
- 10 points for every tournament fished.
Each day of the tournament, the entry fee will be divided between three winners:
- 50% of total fee to winner
- 30% to second place
- 20% to third place
- A special prize will be awarded to the boat that caught the “lunker” – heaviest fish caught of the morning.
We are so excited to have these tournaments back. Sign up with Steve today!